I have a model 11-0832 and received a cord with 1/8” jack on one end and a button on the other end. What is it?

This is a shutter release cord that is mainly used by the binoculars in conjunction with a tripod. The cord plugs into a small port left of the USB port and above the SD card slot. 

Rate this FAQ:

Current rating: 5 (1 ratings)