National Account Sales Analyst #122-13
The National Account Sales Analyst position is critical in building category, brand and customer/market development strategies by using a variety of information resources to assist in tracking and analyzing sales trends.
- Provide high-end quantitative and qualitative sales and replenishment analysis to Executive and Senior levels of Management.
- Create and maintain the Sales Demand Forecasts for Wal-Mart.
- Analyze data (Retail Link and Edifice) to support the sales management process for assigned brands that will result in improved business results including sales, distribution, profitability and brand share growth.
- Manage Data Synch process to ensure timely and accurate data transmission and item creation.
- Identify sales opportunities and develop fact-based selling stories using consumption, shipment and target POS to increase brand sales.
- Work directly with the National Account Team to plan, present and execute tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Administer all co-managed replenishment programs with Wal-Mart.
- Sales support between Bushnell office and Bentonville office to include data delivery, sample coordination, modular/category support and retail analysis.
Overland Park, Kansas
Education: 4-year college degree in related field.
Years of Related Experience: 3-5 years of related experience in Category Management or related field
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: proficient at Retail Link; excellent sales presentation skills; strong team building skills; excellent communication skills; knowledge of Supply/Forecast, POS Replenishment and EDI; ability to calculate Gross Margin, GMROII, Unit and Dollar turns and Seasonal Demand Profiles
Back to Careers
Bushnell Human Resources