INTERNSHIP - Graphic Design #86-13
Assist and support the Graphics and Web team on design projects.
1) Assist Graphic Designers and Graphic Manager in managing various tasks such as:
Working closely with Product Managers and Trade Marketing to develop packaging layouts and marketing communications for all the Bushnell outdoor products brands
Updating the various files and asset databases used by the department
2) Administrative responsibilities for Bushnell web properties including:
Making regular updates and refinements to web content and code
Organizing, staging and implementing product updates to sites
3) Perform other duties as necessary
Overland Park, Kansas
• College student in good academic standing preferred
• Ideal applicant will be enrolled in web design, interactive media, Graphic Design, Commercial Graphics or related degree
• Detail & Task- oriented with good organizational skills coupled with strong technical ability and a high motivation to learn.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to write grammatically correct business correspondence.
• Ability to communicate well with others and work in a group setting.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred
• Macintosh knowledge; InDesign CS6, Illustrator CS6, PhotoShop CS6, Adobe Acrobat Professional, DreamWeaver and Flash are a plus• Must possess understanding of, and ability to write, HTML using modern CSS div driven layouts.
Back to Careers
Bushnell Human Resources