Demand Planner #93-13
Responsible for maintaining the forecast within the John Galt environment by analyzing historical and POS data as well as collaborating with the sales and marketing team.
• Input and maintain forecasted demand for multiple customers using a differentiated forecasting approach within the John Galt planning environment.
• Analyze and monitor forecasts for key customers by comparing to historical shipments and orders, as well as reviewing external data such as point of sale information and customer inventory levels.
• Collaborate with sales and marketing in order to obtain a consensus forecast on key SKU’s.
• Collaborate with product managers to develop new product forecasts.
• Develop relationships with key accounts in order to obtain their most current projections and other insight into how the market is behaving.
• Communicate with buyers on potential supply gaps to minimize backorders.
• Generate standardized monthly reports that display shipments, orders, and forecast information.
• Focus on ways to improve forecasting on key customers which will result in an improvement in overall forecast accuracy.
Overland Park, Kansas
Bachelors degree in business, economics, or other related analytical field.
Years of Related Experience:
2 - 5 years of related experience, preferably in consumer products
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• High degree of initiative.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to speak in front of a group of individuals, including executives.
• Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English is required.
Back to Careers
Bushnell Human Resources